USA Tourist Visa
If you want to experience comfort and relaxation for just a few days. Grab your opportunity to apply for a tourist visa and travel the world. Try to immerse yourself in tasting the best cuisines and traveling to the most beautiful places for your well-earned vacation time. Create long-lasting and unforgettable memories with your loved ones, and a tourist visa can be helpful for everything you dream of. A tourist visa can be used for various activities like:-
- Having a great vacation and exploring landscapes
- Meeting your distant relatives and loved ones.
- Taking time to relax and get freshness in life
- Trying new cuisines
- Exploring and creating memories
This article will be your only stop to know everything about a tourist visa for the United States.
Why to Apply for a US Tourist Visa?
The United States is the third most popular tourist destination after France and Spain. It is the land of lights and celebrities. As we know, it is the city that never sleeps. Place of Oscars and Walk of Fame USA is popular for its food, landscapes, popular destinations, and, of course, Hollywood. Here are some more fun factors about the USA:
- It is a blend of all cultures and people together
- The USA is a site with many artifacts, 63 national parks, and interesting places to visit.
- The USA has extreme weather, so be prepared in advance
- You will find the tallest rollercoaster in this country
- The US is filled with unusual attractions, and every place is worth visiting.
Best Destinations to Travel in the USA
Yellowstone National Park
It is the world’s first national park, where you can enjoy a unique blend of nature and its wildlife on erupting mountains. Tourists can experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see wildlife interact with their ecosystem. You can see wonders like the Yellowstone River there.
Grand Canyon National Park
The view and geology of the Grand Canyon are out of this world. The park contains several unique and important types of ecosystems, and it serves as an ecological refuge for very rare and protected species of animals that are only to be found in the Grand Canyon. You can find thousands of plants and animal species in the park.
New York City
New York is called the city where dreams are made. With so many tourist attractions, your list will be loaded with New York specialities. From the most visited Statue of Liberty to Times Square, Central Park, and the Museum of Art, New York attractions never end. If you want to experience Asian culture, visit Chinatown and experience all the cuisines you can have.
Walk on the beaches and swim in the world-famous waves of Hawaii. There are many wildlife parks to visit in Hawaii, with rainbow falls where waterfalls produce rainbows when falling. Hapuna Beach is known for its white sand and crystal clear water to swim and relax in. Hawaii shows very beautiful natural destinations and activities to relax.
Travel to the United States for a Visit and Tourism
Travelling to the States will be an incredible journey and experience. To help you understand your travel requirements, you need to know why you are even going. Here are some ideas:-
- Is this going to be a quick visit, or are you planning to be gone for long?
- You can manage your trip as per your budget. For every budget, you will find something worth your money in the US.
- Do you want a party life, or do you want to be at peace with nature?
- Is winter comfortable? Want to see snow-covered mountains, or do you want to get there in the summer for a beach ride?
- Are you travelling to meet someone? Find great places to visit around their location.
Types of Visitor Visa for USA
A tourist visa allows the international traveler to come to the country, spend vacations, visit family, or travel anywhere. There is mainly a single type of visa to enter the USA as a tourist. The details of the visa will be as follows:
Tourism visa (B-2)
This is a non-immigrant visa for only a short stay in the country, mainly meant for traveling. This includes vacations, visits, social event attendance, and attending parties and concerts. This visa is not for short study courses or an educational degree. The sole purpose of this visa is a brief tour of the country to travel.
It is for foreigners who are traveling to another country but are going to stop in the USA for a brief duration of time and travel.
Tourism visa B-2 processing time
About 1 month
Transit C processing time
About 1 week
Tourism visa B-2
Up to 6 months
Up to 1 month
Requirements to Apply for a Visitor Visa for USA
- Your passport – your passport is your proof of nationality and an identification document to prove your details in any foreign country.
- Proof of funds – you must provide details of funds that will be used during the travel in advance. This is to ensure you have money to travel in the country. These funds should be enough to support your whole travel and living expenses.
- Insurance coverage – you must have health and medical insurance to enter the States. This is to make sure that you will be able to take advantage of country healthcare services at a reasonable price if and when required.
- Details of relative or friend if staying with them– if you are coming to visit any relative or friend, details must be provided to ensure your stay. You must add all details like where you will be staying and who will be the person you will be staying with.
- Flight tickets – your plane tickets for arrival and departure from the country should also be present in the documents. The arrival ticket will confirm that you are coming into the country, while your return ticket is proof that you have intentions of returning to your country and you do not plan to illegally stay in the States.
- Form DS-160 – this is a form that is an essentially required document by the US embassy. This form is for all travelers with non-immigrant tourist visas. This contains all the details to check whether you are an acceptable candidate for the visa. It includes personal information, education details, professional details, and much more. This form usually costs around $180 – $190.
How to Apply for a USA Visitor or Tourist Visa?
Step 1 – Fill out the USA visit visa form online and complete the application process.
Step 2 – Submit your current picture and fingerprint.
Step 3 – Submit all the required documents carefully.
Step 4 – Pay all the fees.
Step 5 – Make an appointment and submit the form accordingly.
Step 6 – If you check all the eligibility requirements, we will get started to get you your tourist visa for USA.
How EduLaunchers Will Help You?
EduLaunchers provides its clients with every assistance required to make their trip hassle-free and comfortable. Every help will be provided from documentation to your departure from the country. The problematic processes of visa approval and clearing the documentation process will be made easier. Get in contact with us to get your visas at the earliest.