In Germany, you will find a unique training and education system mix that encourages students to learn with on-the-job experiences. This is termed as Ausbildung courses. Where students are prepared for different fields while training is provided. No course fee is charged, but the students are required to work in specified fields to learn and earn simultaneously. It is a perfect option for Indian students to study in Germany who love a practical knowledge path. It is a very growing sector because course takers can study while earning money. These vocational courses will benefit students by helping them learn valuable skills and set themselves up for stability and independence.
In essence, Ausbidung classes are like apprenticeships where students learn a specific skill while working on it and earning money. It helps students to gain valuable future skills and secure employment in the future. Many institutes and universities in Germany provide this vocational training to national and international students. Let us discuss the top Ausbilsung courses available in Germany.
|Methods of training
|Theory & Practical
|€ 500 – 4000€
|2 – 4 years
Top Ausbildung Courses
1. IT and Computer Science
In the fields of technology and software development, Ausbildung courses are in great demand. Here, students learn about practical subjects like
- Web Development,
- Network management,
The average salary in the field of IT and computer science may range from €500 to €2000 per month. The salary depends upon your training level, region of work, and company size.
Due to the robust engineering industry of Germany, it is a top course choice for many students who want to pursue practical knowledge methods. It is a 3-4-year course. It includes courses like
- Electrical engineering,
- Automotive engineering,
- Mechatronic engineering,
- Mechanical engineering,
- Civil engineering.
The average monthly salary of graduates from this course varies from €1500 – € 2000. With the increase in knowledge and experience, the salary increases constantly. A person with good experience in a top city location can earn up to €2500.
3. Business Administration
Business administration is a popular course in Germany. It includes courses in management and business studies. It gives a solid foundation for the student to work in the industry and work on their business ideas in the future. Here are some courses provided
- Human resources,
- Business management.
The average salary for any fresher in Business administration is €1200 – € 2200. Salary depends upon the skills and city of work of the student. After a few years of experience, the salary bracket can increase to €2500 – € 3500.
4. Hospitality Industry
With the increase in the tourism and hotel industry. Ausbildung courses are gaining popularity in the hospitality industry; students might be eligible for tips and gratitude money. Students can study for higher positions while working and learning about the foundation courses. The course list includes
- Hotel management,
- Food services,
- Tourism operations,
- Restaurant services.
The average salary initially may start from €800 and will increase with the increase in experience and position. Graduates in hotel management might start at €1,800 monthly. Chef might start their salary from €1,600 to €2,000 per month.
5. Medical and Nursing Services
Due to the increasing need for healthcare programs in Germany. Ausbildung courses in nursing and medical services are increasing rapidly. These courses teach patient care and urgent detailed medical procedures. The courses are as follows
- General surgery,
The starting salary may start from €750 and increase as per the experience and study grades. Nursing gets a starting salary of €2,400, Radiology salary starts from €2,200, Laboratory salary starts from €2,000, and Dental Assisting starting salary is €1,800.
6. Automotive Systems
This is a field blended with computer sciences, electronics, and mechanics. It is essential in Germany and is an important part of Ausbildung processes. It is a 3-4 year course where students are taught to design, construct, and automate machinery. The courses are as follows
- Mechatronics Technician,
- Industrial Electronics Technician,
- Process Automation Technician,
- Robotics Technician.
Every student’s average salary ranges differently depending on their study status and experience. A Mechatronics Technician’s salary starts from €3,000, an Electronics Technician’s salary starts from €2,200, an Automation Technician’s salary starts from €2,000, and a Robotics Technician’s salary starts from €1,800.
Benefits of Ausbildung Courses:
There are a bunch of different benefits of learning through an Ausbildung course in Germany. Here are a few of the benefits
- Unlike traditional university paths, Ausbildung programs provide a source of income to the students, and this is all while learning and getting job training.
- These programs ensure that the students learn through internships and attain valuable real-world training side by side with their studies.
- Germany has a strong economy, and there is an abundance of jobs for skilled and experienced workers. With Ausbildung courses, students gain experience and create their demand in the market.
- You can find AUsbildung courses from IT and engineering to healthcare, hospitality, and many more. This opens the doors for students to explore their choices and complete their career paths.
- Compared to traditional university fees, these courses are much cheaper, and you gain qualifications while getting experience and paid.
- Ausbildung programs are generally of shorter span. A typical course will end within 2-4 years. This allows you to start earning at a very young age and become independent.
Disadvantages of Ausbildung Courses:
Even though Ausbildung courses are so beneficial they too have a slight disadvantage to them. These disadvantages are as follows.
- Many of these courses are generally taught in German. International students might find it hard to understand the course and will not be benefitted from these courses.
- Unlike many other degrees, the Ausbildung course degrees are not acknowledged worldwide. It is important to choose those working institutes that accept the Ausbildung curriculum as an equivalent of the recognized qualification.
- These programs often focus on training, so there is very little time and opportunity to network and make future work connections. It can make job search much more challenging.
Studying through Ausbildung courses is a very remarkable opportunity for every student. Students get to learn and work simultaneously and thrive in their future opportunities. Through dual-track, students get to combine theory with practical real-world scenarios. It is an excellent opportunity to create strong and reputable working conditions. Though this path is rewarding, advanced students need to do complete research before joining any such course. You can work with dedication and get the expertise to embark on your journey and flourish in the future with the help of courses taught in Ausbildung.